1. Admission are made as per the rules and regulations framed by the Government of Maharashtra and Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Those students whose admission is provisional should note that, if their admission is not finally confirmed by University their term kept for the academic year will be treated as “Null & void” and they will not be allowed to appear in the final examination.
A student seeking admission is required to apply only in the prescribed form available from the college office. Once the admission is granted fees will have to be paid on the same day, failing which admission will not be valid on the subsequent day.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Students who have passed the H.S.C. examination from any stream (Arts, Science, Commerce ) can seek admission to F.YB.A./F.Y.B.Com. Students seeking admission for F.YB.Sc. Computer or F.Y.B.Sc. Biotechnology must have passed H.S.C. examination with Science.
Other Courses-as per the norms of the Savitribai Phule Pune University. Student who have Passed the SSC examination can seek admission to XI – Arts, Commerce, Science
3. Students from other than Maharashtra State will have to pay double the tuition fees and foreign students will have to pay five times the tuition fee. (Savitribai Phule Pune University. Circular No. 2 1/ 1998).
4. On selection students will have to pay entire fees in CASH / Cheque for outstation cheques add Rs. 50 / -) or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Principal, R]SPM’s Arts, Commerce and Science College, Bhosari, Pune-39. payable at Pune on or before the stipulated date.
5. Eligibility Fee as prescribed by the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
6. Students must submit the following Original certificate along with 2 attested Xerox Copies:
a. Mark sheet original
b. Passing Certificate/ Degree Certificate in case of Post-Graduate courses
c. Leaving Certificate of the collage / institution last attended after qualifying examination,
d. Affidavit regarding gap in education and / or change of name (if applicable)
e. Domicile Certificate issued by Executive Magistrate or Tahasildar.
f. Migration Certificate (if applicable)
g. Caste Certificate (For candidates belonging to backward classes.
(Original certificates shall be submitted for verification for scrutiny at the time of admission. The Mark sheet will be returned only after his /her eligibility is confirmed by the Savitribai Phule Pune University or when the candidate cancels his /her admission. Leaving certificate will not be returned under any circumstances unless provided in these rules.) ,
7. After declaration of the result, original certificates be collected within one months time. Institute will not be responsible for loss of certificates after lapse of prescribed period. It is compulsory to produce the no due certificate, NOC from library computer in charge and institute office.