As per the guideline from NAAC “The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions. For this, during the post-accreditation period, it will channelize all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.”
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through the internalization of quality culture and institution alienation of best practices.
- To achieve academic and administrative excellence.
- Creating a student-centric atmosphere for holistic learning.
- Upgrading in teaching-learning and evaluation methods by analyzing the current trends in education field.
- To organize one-pedagogy orskill-development training per year under faculty development programme.
- To develop stronger Industry-Academia relation for benefit of staff and studentsTo promote Interdisciplinary and collaborative research.
- To enhance Infrastructure for Teaching-Learning and Administration.
- To periodically carryout co-curricularand extra-curricular activities through statutory and Departmental associations.
- To promote MOUS collaborations and conferences under QIP programme.